San Diego Lawyer Brian Mason
The Law Office of Brian R. Mason, APC, is a San Diego law firm that represents individuals and businesses in the areas of Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Estate Planning.
Call today for a free consultation and speak directly to a San Diego attorney about any one of our areas of practice below at 858-444-5256.
What Makes Us Different?
Attorney Brian Mason is an award winning and successful San Diego attorney. He cares deeply for his clients and fights for them daily. Reading his reviews all over the internet from former clients will give you an idea of what type of lawyer you will be hiring in Brian Mason.
- Law Degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology with Concentrated Areas in "Crime and Delinquency" and "Politics and Social Movements" from University of Oregon.
- California State Bar
- California Young Lawyer's Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
- NCBA Bankruptcy Panel
- San Diego County Young Lawyer's Association
- Defending Immigrants Partnership
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum
- International Sociological Honors Society
- San Diego Lawyer's Club
- 2012: Guest Judge for University of San Diego School of Law Paul A. Mclennon, Sr. Moot Court Honors Competition.
- 2011: Expert Legal Correspondent on KCBQ 1170 AM San Diego and KPRZ 1210 AM San Diego providing legal analysis of high profile legal cases including: Casey Anythony Murder Trial, Wal-Mart Class Action, and more.
- 2010: Various lectures throughout San Diego County regarding real estate and bankruptcy
- 2009: Lectured at the University of San Diego Masters in Business and Executive Leadership MBA program
- Voted TOP 25 CRIMINAL LAWYER IN SAN DIEGO by the San Diego Daily Transcript.
- 2013 TOP LAWYERS IN CALIFORNIA by American Lawyer Media
- ATTORNEY OF THE YEAR 2011 and 2012 Brian Mason was named Attorneys of the Year for 2011 and 2012 by the American Academy of Ethical Attorneys
- WITKIN AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- CALI AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- JEFFERSON MEDAL AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- PRO BONO HONORS AWARD for donating 300 hours pro bono service