Because our attorney is an award winning and successful San Diego attorney who cares about his clients.
- Law Degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology with Concentrated Areas in "Crime and Delinquency" and "Politics and Social Movements" from University of Oregon.
- California State Bar
- California Young Lawyer's Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Bar Association
- NCBA Bankruptcy Panel
- San Diego County Young Lawyer's Association
- Defending Immigrants Partnership
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum
- International Sociological Honors Society
- San Diego Lawyer's Club
- 2012: Guest Judge for University of San Diego School of Law Paul A. Mclennon, Sr. Moot Court Honors Competition.
- 2011: Expert Legal Correspondent on KCBQ 1170 AM San Diego and KPRZ 1210 AM San Diego providing legal analysis of high profile legal cases including: Casey Anythony Murder Trial, Wal-Mart
Class Action, and more.
- 2010: Various lectures throughout San Diego County regarding real estate and bankruptcy
- 2009: Lectured at the University of San Diego Masters in Business and Executive Leadership MBA program
- Voted TOP 25 CRIMINAL LAWYER IN SAN DIEGO by the San Diego Daily Transcript.
- 2013 TOP LAWYERS IN CALIFORNIA by American Lawyer Media
- ATTORNEY OF THE YEAR 2011 and 2012 Brian Mason was named Attorneys of the Year for 2011 and 2012 by the American Academy of Ethical Attorneys
- WITKIN AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- CALI AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- JEFFERSON MEDAL AWARD for academic excellence in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Trial Practice, California Evidence, and Legal Writing
- PRO BONO HONORS AWARD for donating 300 hours pro bono service